If you’re not tracking your numbers, you’re losing money.
Hiring an expert to handle your accounting processes is one of the best investments you can make in your business.
Having Books, Taxes & More on your team means you can focus on running your business.
I will make sure your financials are complete and accurate so that you can:
- Be in compliance.
- Know which areas of your business are making money—and which aren’t.
- Have access to your real numbers in real time.
- Be able to make smarter, fact-based decisions.
- Bypass penalties and other unnecessary expenses.
- Save money and be more profitable.
Find out more about BTM’s other services
Accounting packages start as low as $500 per month and are customized to fit your needs. I start with:
- Establishing Proper Accounting Systems
- Accounting and Tax Consulting
- Accounting and Tax Compliance
- Bill Paying
- QuickBooks Set Up and Training
- Account Reconciliation
- Report Generation
- Notary Public
How hard is it to do your own books?
If you’ve ever suffered the shame of calling in a pro after trying to DIY, you’ll relate to this situation.
When one business owner came to BTM for bookkeeping help, his accounting systems were in a bit of a state. After being with the company for decades, his bookkeeper finally retired. Instead of hiring a new one, he decided to save on the salary and keep his own books. By the time he came to us, pretty much every part of his financials needed to be untangled.
- His accounting software was archaic
- He had no idea if he was profitable or not
- His payroll was set up wrong (potential disaster)
- His business license had expired (potential disaster)
- He was behind in his taxes (potential disaster)
- He was behind in payments (potential disaster)
- He was paying a fortune in unnecessary banking and merchant fees
- I moved him on to QuickBooks
- Reconciled all of his bank accounts
- Switched to banking and merchant services with lower or no fees
- Updated his business license
- Got him current with every regulatory agency
- Made sure all of his accounting systems were set up properly
For his flat monthly fee, I fixed all of the issues that could have gotten him into serious and expensive trouble and created a plan to keep him on the accounting straight and narrow.
Make your business more profitable today.
Call for a free consultation.
What Clients Say
Understands small business challenges
~ Bill Head, Auto Radio
A business partner who works magic
I have had a wonderful partner in Steve Perry of Books, Taxes & More, LLC allowing me to focus on what I do best. He is the one person I trust to advise me on all tax matters. Over the past several years, Steve has guided my company on a myriad of tax issues. He has consistently helped me document and prepare returns to minimize my tax liability….Read More
~ Stevee Ashlock , President StoneyBrook Productions
I hired Books, Taxes & More to prepare my 2018 business and personal returns and they were stellar! Since then I’ve needed their assistance several times and there has never been a hesitation or charge. Highly recommend them; they are very knowledgeable and professional!
~ Gary Daniels