IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
If you are under the age of 16, you may not use this Website.
Your use of our Website is subject to the additional notices that may appear throughout the Website. If you use any of our products or services, you are subject to any applicable agreements (“Supplemental Agreements”) and any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such products or services. All such guidelines, or rules, are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. Where a conflict exists between this Agreement and any of the Supplemental Agreements, the provisions of the applicable Supplemental Agreement shall govern.
Neither Books, Taxes & More, LLC nor its representatives are engaged in rendering legal services or other such advice.
We are not providing investment advice through the Website, and the material on the Website should not be regarded as an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities of Books, Taxes & More, LLC or its affiliates.
In order to use the Website, you must obtain access to the Internet and pay any service fees associated with such access. System availability and access to the services and information available on the Website may be limited or unavailable for reasons which may include, without limitation, system performance, telecommunications failure, hardware failure or software failure. You are responsible for your use of your Internet browser, the Website, and the services and information provided on the Website.
All content on the Website, including but not limited, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, trade names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, software, and the compilation of any of the foregoing, is our property the property of Books, Taxes & More, LLC. The display and availability of the content on the Website does not convey or create any license or other rights in the content. Any unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, redistribution, reproduction, publication or modification of Website content by any person without our prior written authorization is strictly prohibited, may be a violation of federal or common law, and may subject such a violator to legal action. The use of content from the Website on any other website or networked computer environment is similarly prohibited. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on the Website can be made by contacting us in writing. You are also strictly prohibited from creating works or materials that derive from or are based on the Website content or other materials contained in the Website including, without limitation, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes and unlicensed merchandise. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative materials are sold, bartered or given away.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
If you are under the age of 16, you may not use this Website.
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to Books, Taxes & More, LLC that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is against the law or prohibited by these terms. If you violate any of these terms, your permission to use this Website automatically ends.
You may not without, our prior written permission, use any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Website or accessed through this Website. You may not republish Books, Taxes & More, LLC content or other content from this Website on another website or use in-line or other linking to display such content without our permission. You may not introduce viruses, spyware or other malicious code to this Website. You represent and warrant that you use frequently updated, commercially standard virus protection software to ensure that the system you use to access our Website is virus free.
Links to Third Party Sites
Links to Our Website
User Content/E-Mail Discussion Lists, Interactive Areas
We may offer you the opportunity to contribute your ideas, comments, questions, feedback and other communications to or from the Website (collectively, the “User Content”) in other blogs, message boards, chat rooms, e-mail and other features of the Website (“User Areas”) that may be offered from time to time and may be operated by us or by a third party on our behalf. You shall not (nor cause any third party to) use the Website or information provided through the Website to perform any illegal activities (including without limitation defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights, such as rights of privacy, of others) or immoral activities or any of the following types of activities, without limitation:
- Disseminating libelous, harmful, vulgar, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- Containing nudity, violence of offensive subject matter, or are deemed exploitive in any way
- Promoting racism, prejudice, bigotry, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any individual, group or individual
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons or violating someone’s privacy.
- Using any computer code, data mining software, “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on the Website or accessed through the Website.
- Transmitting information that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Transmitting any material that contains software viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files, or programs which may interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Impersonating anyone or any entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity
- Advertising or posting any commercial content.
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website
- Disrupting the activities or enjoyment of the Website for other users
- Collecting, or storing personal data about other users
Further, you agree that all User Content you provide will be on-topic, relevant and will not include profanity or any other disruptive or disrespectful behavior. The User Areas are not the appropriate channel to express individual concerns or specific customer support issues. Such concerns and issues should be addressed to the online customer support pages of the Website. You agree to evaluate and assume all risks associated with the use of User Content, including without limitation any risk relating to any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of User Content. We assume no responsibility for User Content or for the use of any User Area. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your account or password, including without limitation any User Content you create or upload.
You acknowledge that User Content is not endorsed by Books, Taxes & More, LLC and such user content should not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by Books, Taxes & More, LLC. You should exercise discretion before relying on information contained in user content.
We may, in our sole discretion, remove any User Content from a User Area at any time and for any or no reason. Books, Taxes & More, LLC will not be liable to you or any third party for any deletion of any User Content on the Website.
You acknowledge that we may preserve and disclose User Content if required to do so by law or we believe in good faith that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce this Agreement, respond to a claim that User Content violates any third party’s rights, or protect the right, property or personal safety of Books, Taxes & More, LLC, any users of the Website, and the public.
You also acknowledge that the technical processing and transmission of the Website, including without limitation User Content, may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Changes to Website
We may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this Website or terminate this Website at any time for any or no reason and without notice.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any material contained on the Website infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify Books, Taxes & More, LLC of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Books, Taxes & More, LLC will process notices of alleged infringement which it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
Pursuant to the DMCA, all notifications of claimed copyright infringement on the Website should be sent ONLY to our Designated Agent:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Owner, Books, Taxes & More, LLC 5114 Carole PL, Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Under the DMCA, the notification of claimed infringement must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- Identification of the copyrighted work (or works) that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.)
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our Website, including as applicable its URL, so that we can locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
NOTE: THE DESIGNATED AGENT IS PROVIDED SOLELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (e.g., REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR CUSTOMER SERVICE, REPORTS OF E-MAIL ABUSE, etc.) TO THE DESIGNATED AGENT AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER FEDERAL LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES. THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER’S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION. YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY.
We will, in appropriate circumstances, terminate repeat infringers. If you believe that an account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact Books, Taxes & More, LLC and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the account holder or subscriber is a repeat infringer.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding between Books, Taxes & More, LLC and you related to this Agreement will be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Georgia, County of Gwinnett.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement, along with any Supplemental Agreements, is the entire and exclusive agreement between the parties, and it supersedes all previous communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between them with respect to this subject matter. No representations or statements of any kind made by us, which are not included in this Agreement, shall be binding on us.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision herein shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both our authorized representative and you. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement or any right shall not be construed as a waiver of any such provision or right.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable.
- Headings. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect.
- Other. We may assign our rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.